- Store Name: Shop Apni
- Vendor: Shop Apni
- No ratings found yet!
A2 Bilona GheeA2 Bilona Ghee
Curd is churned for extracting loni/butter which is further boiled to obtain pure desi A2 ghee. Ghee prepared by this method is beneficial for human health having several medicinal properties too. It comes with the potential of curing many health issues like – Migraine, Excessive hair fall, Greying hair, Snoring, Headache, Joint pains, Eliminates bad cholesterol, Healthy element for pregnant women, Perfect body oil to massage new-born babies, Slower downs the aging process, Softens the voice quality (if taken with a glass of warm milk.
A2 Milk – SubscriptionA2 Milk – Subscription
- Our cows are grass fed and they graze freely in open fields.
- Cows are not injected with oxytocin for forceful milking.
- We supply raw and farm fresh milk in returnable glass bottles.
- Our cows are raised with utmost love and care, they feed their calves first.
- Our milk is 100% cruelty free.
- We spend 3 Rs/ltr on welfare and conservation of local breeds.
- We have Belahi breed of cows having it’s origin in foothills of Himalayas, Dehradoon, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Ambala.
- Our cows rarely fall sick as they are compatible with local climatic conditions and require very little medical attention.
- Our mantra is “Happy Cows, Happy Customers”
- Our milk is adulterated, only with love ♥
Amla Candy + Murabba ComboAmla Candy + Murabba Combo
This gift pack contains: 1 Kg Amla Murabba with honey + 600 gm Amla Chatpata Candy
The Indian gooseberry popularly known as Amla is one of nature’s nutrient rich superfoods. This jar of Amla in Honey is so tasty, it will be loved by everyone from young children to old parents. The honey takes out the bitterness from the Amla and makes it a super tasty treat. Apart from your taste buds, your body as a whole will thank you for this super food. To name a few benefits of Amla, it has hepatoprotective properties which means it protects your liver from toxins. Amla is also a rich source of Vitamin C which is much needed for immunity. In fact a tiny piece of Amla has as much vitamin C as two full oranges. It’s not often that we come across a food that is tasty and healthy at the same time, this is one such rare find and we are pleased to bring it to our customers.
Dragon FruitDragon Fruit
Dragon fruit is rich in antioxidants like flavonoids, phenolic acid, and betacyanin. It’s naturally fat-free and high in fiber. It can also help control your blood sugar. Dragon fruit is a rich source of prebiotics, which are foods that feed the healthy bacteria called probiotics in your gut. Dragon fruit also strengthens your immune system.